International Network for Nuclear Security Training and Support Centres - NSSC Network
In 2012, representatives from 30 Member States gathered in Vienna to establish the International Network for Nuclear Security Training and Support Centres (NSSC Network).
Excellence in nuclear security worldwide.
To contribute to the global efforts to enhance nuclear security capacity building through an effective and collaborative network of nuclear security training and support centres.
The overall objectives of the NSSC Network are to:
- Promote a high level of nuclear security training and support services as a cornerstone in the development of sustainable national, regional and global nuclear security training and support centres
- Facilitate cooperation and assistance activities (including technical and scientific), to optimize the use of available resources, and to leverage those resources to meet specific needs.
- Working Group A: Coordination and Collaboration
- Working Group B: Best Practices
- Working Group C: Information Management and other Emerging Issues
Membership is open to all IAEA Member States, observers to the IAEA and other relevant stakeholders involved, or planning to be involved, in the provision of training and/or technical and scientific support in the area of nuclear security. Any of these groups can request membership through their official established channels to the IAEA.
For further information please contact