Regulatory Activities Section
The Regulatory Activities Section supports the enhancement of effective regulatory infrastructure for nuclear safety in Member States. The activities include regulatory safety review missions to Member States, the development and revision of safety standards, and the maintenance of an incident reporting system service for nuclear installations, as well as supporting Member States embarking on nuclear power.
Governmental and regulatory framework and other elements of safety infrastructure
To strengthen the independence, technical competence and effectiveness of regulatory bodies in Member States.
- Safety Standards for Strengthening Regulatory Infrastructure
- Integrated Regulatory Review Service
- Supporting the Convention on Nuclear Safety
- Establishing a Safety Infrastructure
- Education and training in nuclear installation safety
For further information please contact